Monday, September 19, 2016

1101-10 Our Passions! (Part 2)

Finally!! The much anticipated Part 2...


Everyone has that special activity, object, or hobby that they are passionate about. I personally have a deep passion for photography. Being able to make something as simple as a leaf just define the beauty of nature makes my very proud. I work as a photographer at BMW and Porsche of Ocala and I love my job because I make beautiful and luxurious vehicles look spectacular, from the curves on the hood of the car to the rims and tires. … Starting off at BMW and Porsche I did
not even have the same idea of photography that I do now, passions are things that can come upon you at any instant. It  gives me an amazing feeling every time. Everybody has a passion, everyone has something that gives them that special feeling inside every time. The only challenge is trying to figure out the passion. – Quentin L.


The feeling I get going camping, kayaking, fishing or just taking a walk through the forest or woods is very relaxing. As soon as I am deep enough in the woods, away from civilization, I like to take several minutes of silence and just use my senses to become a part of the environment that surrounds me. Feeling the breeze hit my face as the birds and insects make beautiful music looking at the landscape of greenery in front of me smelling and tasting the pure air with a hint of dirt and wood. Nature is my second home and my favorite, being that I feel so relaxed, comfortable and happy as if I was at peace, as if I was one with nature. – Gilbert S.
 
I was twelve years old when I took my first hip hop class. That was all I needed to get started. From that point on my life revolved around dance… Dance can be used in so many ways. It is a way to express yourself through movement, exercise, even a social outlet. You can make a lot of new friends by taking dance class. You become a family because you all share a passion for dance. Dance is an art that you create with your body. There does not have to be music, movements do not have to be constant, or flow together in a smooth way. Dance can be what ever you want it to be. Dance is life.  -- Alexis W.

4 comments:

  1. Quentin, i am very passionate about photography as well. I love the idea of making something simple look so unique and defined. A picture really does speak 1000 words and it not as easy as everyone thinks it is. Best of luck with your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilbert, great detail about the aspects of nature. Its great that you can appreciate nature when some people have no appreciation for it at all. I personally don't like the woods or anything with bugs and heat but being passionate about nature like that is something you don't come across everyday. Good description and sensory details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis, I used to dance when i was a kid and i loved it until i messed up my foot real bad. Good description about what dance is and what it means to you. Being able to dance and do it well it a true talent. Best of luck with your dancing career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. photography is definitely not as easy as people may think. i agree that theres something special about taking a picture that may not seem all that special but making it stand out. that's the real challenge of photography.making something simple stand out. -Carlos garcia

    ReplyDelete