Thursday, January 12, 2017

Applying False Eyelashes

by Nikia Gordon

The new year is here, and I know you would like to look your best. Guess what will do the job? False eyelashes. Eyelashes give ladies that extra pop that they need to feel and look their best. I want to give directions on how to properly apply false eyelashes so that you look your best at any parties you may be attending or for that special Valentine’s Day dinner. 

False eyelashes can be purchased almost anywhere that sells make-up and cosmetics. When you purchase the eyelashes be sure to get the pack with the adhesive glue to make your process a little easier. After opening the packaging, the eyelashes are in, you take the strip lashes, apply the adhesive glue on the strip lining, use tweezers or use your hand to gently place the false lashes above your natural eyelashes. When you have placed the eyelashes where you would like, allow the glue to dry. Get out the mascara I’m sure you have in that make-up bag and use it as if you were putting it on your real eyelashes. This is to blend the fake eyelashes with the real eyelashes so that the eyelashes look as natural as possible. 

Now you have successfully learned how to apply false eyelashes. I hope you get the look you want for those parties and special occasions that you have on the calendar for the new year.


3 comments:

  1. This really helps. I'm not very good when it comes to make up, even though I really like it. I always end up ruining something. Last time I tried wearing false eyelashes they looked really weird and didn't seem to stick well to my eye. Maybe it was the glue I was using, but regardless, I hope this blog post will help me for next time.
    -by Frances Maldonado-Martínez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this blog, it reminded me of the years when I would not be seen dead without my eyelashes firmly fixed and curled. I am so glad that they are back in fashion and have become so popular, I love to see people wearing them. The instructions were very clear and methodical and the author managed to convey the enjoyment she derives from them. I loved the image she attached to the blog, it is creative and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative. I find applying lash accents, positioned toward the outer edge of the eye, very attractive. Did you know you can now purchase magnetic lashes? As with anything, it takes practice applying but I think you will be happy with the results. Happy lashes! - Carolyn Moore

    ReplyDelete